*Ballstop sold separately from padding options
C&H Baseball equipment is on every MLB field! Our products are quality “Made in the USA” at our facility in Bradenton, Florida! Check out the videos of MLB Teams swinging and hitting away inside of the CAG100 Portable Cage, while Coaches pitch from behind the SCR100 L-Screen, get balls from out of the BCD100 Ball Caddy and players are fielding next to our SCR200 and SCR300 base screens!
VIEW: Installation Instructions
VIEW PDF: CAG-100_PROFILE_DIMENSIONS
CAG100: At 18’ wide x 14’6” deep x 10’ high, the CAG 100 is the perfect choice when storage is not a problem at your field or facility. This easy to transport cage is perfect to roll out for practice, pre-game BP, or even to get extra work in on your own. Let your players get their swings in, while resting assured knowing durability is not an issue. Our all welded construction of heavy duty 2.375” aluminum pipe, with double welded pipe in high stress areas ensures that even the quickest bat speed and highest exit velocity will stay contained by the CAG100. #1 choice for Spring Training Camps.
NEW FLATLESS TIRES!
- FLAT FREE! Never check tire air pressure again Environmentally friendly
- Made from Polyurethane Closed Cell Foam Formulation Non-marking
- Wears 2x longer than rubber
- No dry rot or sun damage
- Steel wheel construction
CAG100 Professional Non-Folding Cage
“The Original Aluminum Portable Batting Cage”
- #1 Batting Cage for MLB Spring Training
- #1 Non-Folding Cage for MLB, MiLB and NCAA Teams
- Heavy Duty 2.375″ Alum Pipe
- Inside Dimensions 18’W x 14’6″D x 10’H
- Outside Dimensions 21’W x 17’D x 10’3″H
- All Welded Construction
- Double Welded Pipe in High Stress Areas
- Easy to Transport
- #36 knotted nylon netting
- Select drop down options below for additions and upgrades
- NOW OFFERING FLATLESS TIRES!
- Click the FlatlessTires option below and see the description tab for more details!
*Shipping is just an estimated rate. Additional shipping charges may be applied after checkout.