*Cage as shown includes optional products: Fully Padded, Padded Ballstop, and Two Sided Observation Platform
C&H Baseball equipment is on every MLB field! Our products are quality “Made in the USA” at our facility in Bradenton, Florida! Check out the videos of MLB Teams swinging and hitting away inside of the CAG200 Portable Cage, while Coaches pitch from behind the SCR100 L-Screen, get balls from out of the BCD100 Ball Caddy and players are fielding next to our SCR200 and SCR300 base screens!
VIEW: Installation Instructions
VIEW PDF: CAG-200_PROFILE_DIMENSIONS
At 18’ wide x 22’ deep x 12’6” high, the CAG200 makes for easy storage in tight spaces with its folding capability. Easily assemble this portable cage in minutes using included spreader bars that feature welded placement guides, making inserting spreader bars safe and simple. When BP is over, simply remove the spreader bars to break the cage down and store it in a secure location. Functionality and durability are what make the CAG200 the #1 preferred cage in Major League Baseball..
NEW FLATLESS TIRES!
- FLAT FREE! Never check tire air pressure again Environmentally friendly
- Made from Polyurethane Closed Cell Foam Formulation Non-marking
- Wears 2x longer than rubber
- No dry rot or sun damage
- Steel wheel construction
CAG 200 Large-Folding Professional
Portable Batting Cage
- #1 Choice of Major League Stadiums
- #1 Folding Cage for MLB, MiLB and NCAA teams
- Heavy Duty 2.375″ Alum Pipe
- Inside Dimensions – 18’W x 22’D x 12’6″H
- All Welded Construction
- Double welded pipe in high stress areas
- Easy to transport
- #36 knotted nylon netting – standard
- One Look N’ Lean Bar included
- Select Options and Upgrades below
- NOW OFFERING FLATLESS TIRES!
- Click the Flatless Tires option below and see the description tab for more details!