*Cage as shown does not include padding in base price.
C&H Baseball equipment is on every MLB field! Our products are quality “Made in the USA” at our facility in Bradenton, Florida! Check out the videos of MLB Teams swinging and hitting away inside of the Non Folding Portable Cage, while Coaches pitch from behind the SCR100 L-Screen, get balls from out of the BCD100 Ball Caddy and players are fielding next to our SCR200 and SCR300 base screens!
At 18’wide x 14’6”deep x 10’ high, the CAG400 is the same size as “The Professional CAG100 Cage”. The only difference in our Classic model is the O.D. pipe size of 1.9” (versus 2.375” on Pro Models). The CAG400 is the perfect choice when storage is not a problem at your field or facility. Easy to maneuver and transport! All welded construction of schedule 40 aluminum pipe, with double welding in high-stress areas to ensure that even the quickest bat speed and highest exit velocity will stay contained by the CAG400. Perfect for your field!
NEW FLATLESS TIRES!
- FLAT FREE! Never check tire air pressure again Environmentally friendly
- Made from Polyurethane Closed Cell Foam Formulation Non-marking
- Wears 2x longer than rubber
- No dry rot or sun damage
- Steel wheel construction
CAG 400 Classic Non-Folding Portable
Batting Cage Turtle
- Top choice of High school and Collegiate teams!
- Same as CAG100 only a smaller pipe size to help save your baseball program money!
- Heavy Duty 1.9″ Alum Pipe (CAG100 has a 2.375″ Alum pipe)
- Inside Dimensions – 18’W x 14’6″D x 10’H same as CAG100
- Outside Dimensions – 21’W x 17’D x 10’3″H same as CAG100
- #36 knotted nylon netting – standard
- All Welded Construction
- Double welded pipe in high stress areas
- Easy to transport
- Select Options and Upgrades below
- NOW OFFERING FLATLESS TIRES
- Click the Flatless Tires option below and see the description tab for more details
*Shipping is just an estimated rate. Additional shipping charges may be applied after checkout.