Calcined Clay Drying Agent
- A calcined clay product used to quickly dry puddles and muddy conditions. The finer gradation has more surface area to dry the field faster, reducing the chance of rain delays. It will not stick to cleats and is easily incorporated into the infield. Diamond Pro®
- 50 lb. bag
- 40 bag pallet/2050 lbs.
- Improves safety
- Reduces rain delays
- Reduces compaction
- Incorporates well into an infield
- Helps prevent rain-outs
- Improves drainage
- Controls moisture
- Will not compress or stick to cleats
- Gives a richly-colored, professional-quality field
- Parks & Recreation
- Youth Leagues
AVAILABILITY & SPECIFICATIONS
- 50 lb. bags / 40 bags per pallet
The best defense against puddles is a proper grade and proper lip management. Excess water must be able to run off the skin.
When puddles do form, try to remove standing water as soon as possible to prevent the area from becoming saturated. Never push standing water with a rake or broom, this makes the low spot deeper. Use a puddle pump or foam cushion to soak up and remove excess water.
Use drying agents sparingly. A little goes a long way when used properly.