*SHIPPING COST WILL BE APPLIED & BILLED AFTER CHECKOUT PURCHASE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE & IS TO BE PAID BY CUSTOMER PRIOR TO PRODUCTION & DELIVERY OF NET.
- C & H Baseball’s batting tunnel netting is manufactured from a UV stabilized heavy duty knotted nylon material manufactured in the USA. With a 1 ¾” x 1 ¾” square mesh size, we use a black poly roped border to
frame the tunnel net. We custom make each batting tunnel to assure that you have
the most precisely measured tunnel on the market,
- 1/4″ cable with fittings, net is attached using zinc plated snap rings
- Indoor or outdoor installation kits
- Outdoor cages are supported using 2″ schedule 40 galvanized steel posts Each kit is unique to your tunnel
- C&H Baseball is the leader in design, engineering and installation of netting.
- Specializing in Indoor and Outdoor batting tunnels
- #36 Netting is $.65 per sq. ft. (Square foot cost below is based on #36)
- For other netting types Click Button below