Featuring the first ever specially designed rib-protector; this 8'x8' pitching screen is designed to keep a pitcher protected while throwing batting practice. The SCR100 comes standard with a gloved #60 heavy duty knotted nylon net. Comes with a horizontal axle and 8" x 2.5" phenolic wheels. All welded construction, made with heavy duty 1.7" o.d schedule 40 aluminum pipe.
|Dimensions||96 × 12 × 96 in|
SCR100 Professional Pitching Screen
“Aluminum L-Screen with Rib Protector”
- #1 choice L-Screen for MLB Spring Training, MLB,
and MiLB teams.
- First L-screen Designed with a Rib Protector
- Heavy Duty 1.7″ O.D. Alum Pipe
- Dimensions – 8’W x 8’H
- #60 Knotted Nylon Netting – Double Layer Glove Net
- All Welded Construction
- Heavy Duty Axle – Solid 3/4″ Aluminum Axle Welded to a 1″ sch 40 Alum Pipe
- Easy to Transport