*Cage as shown includes optional products: Fully Padded, Padded Ballstop, Look and Lean Bar, Observation Platform.
C&H Baseball equipment is on every MLB field! Our products are quality “Made in the USA” at our facility in Bradenton, Florida! Check out the video of the New York Mets swinging inside of the Folding Portable Cage Turtle with All Swivel Wheels, pitching from behind the SCR100 L-Screen, the Coach getting balls from out of the BCD100 Ball Caddy and the SCR300 2nd Base Fielding Screen in the forefront!
VIEW PDF: CAG-300_PROFILE_DIMENSIONS
VIEW PDF: CAG-300_PROFILE_SWIVEL_DIMENSIONS
The CAG300 is 18'w x 16'd x 11'6"h. Functionality and durability make this an ideal cage for areas with low overhead clearance. Our folding cages are made for easy storage in tight spaces. Easily assemble this portable cage in minutes using the included spreader bars that feature welded placement guides. This makes inserting the spreader bars safe and simple. When batting practice is over, simply remove the spreader bars to break down the cage and store it in a secure location.
NEW FLATLESS TIRES!
- FLAT FREE! Never check tire air pressure again Environmentally friendly
- Made from Polyurethane Closed Cell Foam Formulation Non-marking
- Wears 2x longer than rubber
- No dry rot or sun damage
- Steel wheel construction
|Dimensions||138 × 48 × 60 in|
CAG 300 Small Folding Professional
Portable Batting Cage
- #1 Option for areas with low overhead clearance!
- #1 Folding Cage for MLB, MiLB and NCAA teams
- Heavy Duty 2.375″ Alum Pipe
- Inside Dimensions – 18’W x 16’D x 11’6″H
- Outside Dimensions – 21’W x 17’D x 10’3″H
- All Welded Construction
- Double welded pipe in high stress areas
- Easy to transport
- #36 knotted nylon netting – standard
- NOW OFFERING FLATLESS TIRES!
- Click the Flatless Tires option below and see the description tab for more details