- Fully adjustable throwing head pitch locators will quickly position pitch (high, low, and inside, outside) in up to four locations within the strike zone. You can work one quadrant of the strike zone and quickly move to a different quadrant for the next pitch. Pitch locators will also lock position to provide precise repeatability.
- Horizontal pitch locators go across the width of the plate and vertical pitch locators move pitch up and down (high and low); together you can go high inside then the next pitch is low and outside.
- For initial set-up, center pitch in the middle of the plate and the horizontal pitch locators in a centered position, then throw a pitch to get elevation. You are now set to position your pitch locators to establish repeatability or to set-up a change of location with each pitch.
- When the pitch locators are released, it allows for free movement of the throwing head for all fungo work, like line drives and fly balls.
Favorite Pitches and Sequences Saved
- Use the save function to quickly return to your favorite pitches or to an effective saved sequence of fastball, heater and change-up.
- Make efficient use of practice time without resetting each pitch.
- Save function facilitates more than one operator as desired pitches or sequences can be immediately accessed.