- Speed 70+ MPH
- Distance 45 ft. (simulates 90+ MPH)
- Vision Complete ball vision provides a realistic sense of timing
- Accuracy The ball is gripped in three locations, providing tremendous control and accuracy
- Efficiency Dial-in pitch selection without throwing head adjustments, maximizes practice time
- Fungo 250 ft. fly balls
- Portability Quickly rolls on and off the field
- Recovery Time 5 seconds, because of the three wheels, it is almost instant
The Junior Hack Attack has an inside/outside adjustment that provides instant, minute ball location change at the plate.
This feature will:
- Center the first pitch without having to shift the entire machine (no more kicking of back leg)
- Allow the operator to move the pitch inside or outside with a simply turn of a handle
- In combination with the elevation control, quickly move a pitch to any area of the strike zone between pitches
The Throwing head of the Junior Hack Attack pivots instantly in any direction for all fungo work including deep fly balls, slicing line drives, catcher’s pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
This effective training tool makes most efficient use of practice time with limited throwing head adjustments needed and an almost instant recovery time. More strikes delivered at every practice!
The Junior Hack Attack pitching machine quickly moves on and off the field by just tilting it, un-socketing the legs and easily rolling it on two heavy-duty transporting wheels (not the throwing wheels).
The Junior Hack Attack pitching machine is designed for use with regulation leather baseballs, dimpled practice balls, Wiffle® balls and all softer practice balls. (Not synthetic leather balls as they wear quickly and will leave a residue on the wheel.)
Junior Hack Attack Baseball Machine is the only pitching machine that will convert quickly to throw a special 7.5″ diameter vision training ball. This critical size forces centering and tracking while maintaining proper hitting mechanics.
No assembly is required; the Hack Attack arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
Exceptional Pitching Machine Quality
The Junior Hack Attack baseball pitching machine is heavy enough to absorb recoil, ensuring accuracy, yet portable and easily moved by one person.
The extra wide tripod base insures real stability and safety on pitching mounds or baseball playing surfaces.
High tensile, tough heat-treated alloy, weather-resistant aluminum casting throwing head, protects throwing mechanism.
Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame ensures limitless seasons of use.
The throwing wheels out-last all other baseball pitching machine wheels and don’t melt in direct summer heat. Sports Attack has never replaced a wheel from wear or heat exposure.
Junior Hack Attack™ Pitching Machines
- The Junior Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine is the major-league quality training tool designed to develop serious young players.
- The Junior Hack Attack has a unique three-wheel design that allows you to see the ball clearly and fully all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher. In developing hitters, especially at younger ages, there is nothing more important than timing and vision.
- This exclusive three-wheel design changes the breaking pitch plane by simply adjusting wheel speed dials. (All two-wheel units require time consuming awkward throwing head adjustments to change from fastballs to curveballs or right to left handed breaking pitches.)
- With this design, the hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location. The Junior will develop your dedicated players into the “pros” they want to be.
- At a level where simplicity is imperative, with the Junior Hack Attack dials you can effortlessly throw major league fastballs, and right and left handed breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders and split fingers.
- The Junior Hack Attack’s elevation adjustment handle will raise or lower the pitch. With a simple turn, you can even move the pitch up or down within the strike zone between pitches.